Guest Post By Josh Feltman

There are many reasons I market online. One main reason is David Wood. He has became one of the big shots in online marketing in just a few months. Can you believe $28,000 in just three months? He won't do everything perfect, he knows what is important to make a living on the internet. Here are a few things he does that lead to success:

1. David uses a technique called Article marketing to drive traffic to his personal website. I believe that this is the absolute best online marketing strategy bar none. Check bing or Google with either of our names and ezine to verify this claim. Have you ever heard of article marketing? Promoting yourself and showing why you are the person people need to do business with is the absolute best way to gain business.

2. The value he brings to the table continues to amaze me. One such interview was with Mark Yarnell. You may know Mark as the author of "Your First Year in Network Marketing". How many other new marketers can land the big dogs?

3. Here is the best part he gives it all away for free. You may not understand why he would do such a thing. However, David and I recognize that only through educating the very people that are our competition today, we can further our partnerships with them tomorrow. As you look to make extra income online only to find a bunch of empty promises, you begin to understand why we are leaders in this field and why not position yourself with us?

If you started a home based business and you are not personally sponsoring 5-10 people a week, you need to change what you are doing. Have you made a dime with your business yet? What are you missing from the equation? Here is the truth, you have no idea what you are doing wrong, or you wouldn't be reading this, looking for a way to generate leads.

Many times in my life I attempted to sell a great product that I thought was amazing, only to find out that no one and I mean not even my own family felt the same way. The answer was right in my face, products or services do not sell themselves, people sell them. That's right, you are your own product. People purchase products based their relationship with the seller. What type of relationship do you have with your customers.

You can find many things that are worthy of promotion, and that if promoted correctly, will be lucrative. You are the only thing standing in your way. I can not say it enough, take the time and sign up for my newsletter. You will improve your ability to not only drive traffic to your opportunity, but you will also increase your closing percentage with the information you learn from making the decision to act now.

To see my complete strategy for free lead generation that has changed countless people's ability generate leads and promote themselves check out my blog.

Fill out the newsletter box and I will contact you immediately on how you can see everything we do for just four quarters.

MLM Lead Generation Tactics

0 comments

Post a Comment