There is a saying that if you want to succeed in life, first you need to define what success means to you. Let's look at some of the ways by which people measure success:

1) Some people measure success in terms of money and being rich. But there's a problem with this: Money is not really the source of happiness. Do you know that lots of rich people actually commit suicide? And there are people who are very rich but they cannot enjoy their wealth because they are paralyzed or sick with an incurable disease.

See the point? Being RICH doesn't automatically mean you're succesfull!

2) Some people measure success in terms of popularity and fame. Again, there's a problem here. Fame and popularity is only temporary. Look at movie stars and celebrities. Many of them are popular right now, but soon many of them will be forgotten too.

My point is this: Money and fame is not the basis for success in life.

I'd like to share to you my OWN personal definition of success. This is the foundation of my entire network marketing philosophy which has resulted in a downline of over 1,000 people in just four months.

To me, MLM success is..."Having the time, money, health and freedom to ENJOY LIFE and impact the lives of others".

That's it! That's the summary of the entire network marketing philosophy. Success is having enough time, money, health and freedom....so you can enjoy your life here on earth and bless others as well. That's success! God wants you to have that kind of personal freedom! When you visit my website, I'll show you how to have that financial freedom, regardless of what MLM company and product you're promoting.

Network Marketing Success In Any Company


1 comments
  1. Gerlaine July 29, 2009 at 11:09:00 AM PDT  

    I determine success by the way I feel about my life. Others do as well, but their feelings are owned by what they have. :)

Post a Comment