Hi there! I just did a new video session. Yeah it sucks to do all that editing, so I don't want to hear any complaints from you viewers..hahaha. I spent a few hours sweating this out! lol...anyway, I do hope this helps your network marketing business mindset in some way. watch:



The transcript for this video is also published as an article somewhere in the article directories. If you ever have trouble understanding my Filipino/Asian accent, just go to Ezine articles dot com and look for the article version of this video!

I want our network marketing friends to see this page, so let me annoy you a little by inserting some important keyword phrases below. do you mind? it helps Google find this page. The more people we have on this site, the happier it gets, right? [networkers, party time!]..lol

Keyword phrases:
mlm network marketing home based business opportunity herbalife usana xango melaleuca liberty league success university traffic leads training video multilevel upline downline success mindset napoleon hill mike dillard joe schroeder dale calvert verniel cutar

Whew, that's all! See you in my next post!

Need more help? Just Click Here To Gain Access To Verniel's Network Marketing Success Secrets!

Or, get my 36 Page Step by Step MLM Success Manual HERE.

2 comments
  1. Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 8:31:00 PM PST  

    Good job! Thanks for taking the time to make us the video. It's the consistant little daily activities that make the differance. Just as Jeff Olson's Slight Edge. You rock Veniel!

  2. Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 8:08:00 AM PST  

    great article your friend,
    Mystical Whitewolf

Post a Comment