All over the web there are hundreds and thousands of marketing "advice" on how to recruit more distributors and reps to your network marketing business opportunity. The problem is, most of the training sold or given away online is useless and total rubbish. I can honestly say that because I have been doing online network marketing for the past five years. I've bought almost every course out there. And I tell you, most of the MLM training available will only tend to harm your business instead of help it.

However, over the years, I have learned some important recruitment strategies that truly works. If you follow this, you won't have to go through the same learning curve that I went through.. I built a downline of over 1,000 distributors by doing what works and avoiding what doesn't. Here are some of the tips that has personally helped my MLM business grow:

1. Don't just build a subscriber list...build a relationship with that list. Most MLM training courses out there will tell you to build a subscriber list and build it fast. And then they go on and on talking about complicated autoresponder scripts, SEO, PPC, HTML, and almost every acronym you can think of. On the other hand, I also believe in building a subscriber list, but my main focus is not on building a huge list alone. Once you acquire interested subscribers to your website, you have to learn how to build genuine trust, rapport and consistently add value to their lives by giving away some useful stuff. The most important thing is that, you have to do is sincerely because people are able to recognize the "fake" from the real, even online.

2. Advertising works...but only if targeted to the right people or market. Again, lots of gurus will tell you to advertise your business. I believe that too. However, if your advertising is aimed at the wrong people, you won't get any results and you will lose more money than you will ever make. Learn how to advertise to the right crowd, at the right time, using the right way...and you will never ever struggle in MLM failure again.

When you visit my website today, I will show you more proven guidelines on how to get more distributors to your downline. I'll give you some "shortcuts" that will cut your learning curve by as much as 89% and will start earning you profits in your MLM business as soon as possible.

MLM Recruitment Strategies That WORK -- Click Here


2 comments
  1. postcard marketing September 12, 2009 at 2:47:00 AM PDT  

    I agree with you. Sometimes people get mislead that soon after they've built the list, money will start rolling in.
    It takes time for that to happen and for it to happen they've got to build that trust you were talking about.
    Spending time study and identify who your target market is key to any marketing efforts. As an expert in postcard marketing, i often see people mailing to the wrong list.

  2. Volker Schaefer November 8, 2009 at 1:47:00 PM PST  

    Thanks, for this statement. Yes, I have also bought a lot of online trainigs and ebooks and so on, but my team has still the size of 30 friends. I know them all for a long time. But now all the people I know and that want it are in my business. I was not able to sponser a single person from web but I hope to learn more about it here.

Post a Comment