Hi everyone. It's 8 am right now on my side of the world, and I just dropped by to say hi to the readers of this blog. I was away from the computer for an entire week, which explains why there are no new blog posts. So sorry about that.

Anyway, I had one fabulous weekend, and as far as network marketing is concerned, I had a new sign up last Friday. The guy received my M.L.M. Prison Break ebook via email and somehow he learned a lot from it. He took advanage of the bonus business opportunity as well. Well, what can I say? Another colleague to work with.

Just last night I was surfing the net for breaking news about the network marketing industry. As you know, things tend to be fast paced online and I don't wanna get left behind in the field I have chosen. So I've been hanging out in popular forums such as Magnetic Sponsoring, Home Based Business Forums, MLM.com, and exchanging views with other network marketers.

I've also been visiting blogs and exchanging emails with some heavy hitters.

Here's the news:

There is an alarming trend going on in the network marketing world. It is this:

The attrition rate is going up! That means, networkers nowadays are switching from one company to another... more than ever before! This can be both good and bad, and in my opinion, we must do anything to lessen it (because we can't avoid it), or at least we can find a good way to handle it when it happens.

I wrote an entire article about this topic and you can check it out here:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Handle-It-When-People-Come-And-Go-In-MLM&id=1111083

Have a great day!

Verniel Cutar
http://www.gentlehorizons.ws

0 comments

Post a Comment